Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good or Bad?

I just took one of those crazy online tests.  I'm a sucker for them.  I rarely read forwarded emails.  I rarely forward emails.  But show me a website that wants me to answer 100 stupid questions so that I will know the kind of personality I have or the type of foods I enjoy and I'm all over it.

Especially if I'm supposed to be cleaning.

Anyway - I found one tonight that I jumped right into:  the 1930's Marital Scale.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight without finding out how I rated.

This was my result:


5
As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Poor (Failure)


I'm really not sure if I should be pleased with myself or sad for Mike.

 

And because I just know he wouldn't be able to stand a single minute not knowing his score, I took the test for him too.  His results were:
12
As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Poor (Failure)
We will ignore the fact that he scored a higher number: the important thing is that we would have been failures together 80 years ago.

3 comments:

Sue H said...

I just took the test. Thought I would do a little better, being from a very slightly older generation. Wrong! I got a 4.

Carol said...

I got you all beat - I'm a MINUS 7

The Pats said...

Not sure if I should chime in here but my score was 0. Probably a good thing I waited so long to get married.