Thursday, September 8, 2011

Peek

Yesterday I had the pleasure of having Riley over while her sister and Tracy went to Ellie’s preschool open house.

I was quite excited because Riley had agreed to watch, “Tangled” – a movie I have yet to see.  I still have yet to see all of it, but Ellie has promised to come and finish watching it with me sometime.

So, after Riley became tired of the movie and after we exhausted time on the computer, we started wandering around.  She came to a table about her size that has a little statue on it.

Peek-01

Riley: Who’s that?
Me: I don’t know.  Who do you think it is?
Riley: Jesus.
Me:  Oh.  [speechless] Does Jesus like to play peek-a-boo?
Riley: [shrugged] Yeah.

So there you have it…proof that Jesus really does love all the children of the world and enjoys the occasional children’s game to boot.

No comments: