Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just Because

Today looks to be a weird day weather-wise.  I actually hauled my rear outside this morning at 7:15 to get a run in before my busy day so I could check it off.  I was hoping to not get rained on and I didn't.  When I returned home things got dark.

Then nothing.  Now everything is sorta gray.

I was supposed to be to the middle school to start accompanying by 8:50 but that got changed to 11:30.

BUT - thanks to the running lady that passed me by, and my determination to "stalk" her while running, I managed to knock off a full minute on my fastest time.  I thought I was going to puke in our front yard when it was all said and done.

With all that, I thought I'd post a picture of some pretty blooms I came across this week that I was playing with last night.


Now the sun is peeking out again.

No comments: