Monday, May 18, 2009

Twittering

No, I'm not talking about the website where you post your thoughts in 140 characters or less. I can barely come up with something to put on Facebook once in awhile; Twitter would be far too much pressure.

I'm talking about a bird. A live bird. A really loud live bird. We have one tree by our house. It happens to be by our window in the front. This morning at 4:59 Mr. Bird decided it was rise and shine time for everyone. EVERYONE. My brother in Minnestrista probably heard it.

This would be reason #368 as to why I like the wintertime. The sun comes up late. Reason #369 would be that there are few birds to brave the winter. And the ones that are here put their energy into staying warm, not singing before/during said sunrise.

Anyway, Mike woke up and asked if our window was open - it wasn't. I had already piled my pillows on top of my head. I went back to sleep dreaming of a shopping spree of ear plugs and slingshots.

No comments: