Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Photos

When Jake got home today I asked him if I could take his picture.  He asked why.  I told him I had already taken Maddie's pictures and I needed a picture for today. 

I think he's more excited about this 365 project I'm trying to accomplish than I am.  He sets things up for me and points out different objects I should take a picture of.  So, he begrudingly gave me about 10 minutes.



After the family room and trying to figure out the light in our house and our camera I moved over to the kitchen area where I took Maddie's pictures.

This was after I asked him to think about his girlfriend.


I didn't want to explore this question further.

This was one of Jake's favorites.


Apparently he likes the more traditional poses.

And after about 10 minutes I got this:


Me: "Do you have anymore ideas for poses?"
Jake: [sigh] "Nope."

Then he grabbed this...


And turned into a pirate.


A pirate with guns.


A pirate daring me to take him on...


Then he was a dead pirate.


I shot him.

HA!  Get it?  Shot him?  Camera...shot his picture???

I'm here all week.

No comments: