Sunday, May 29, 2011

Way Back When

I've been working on a wall collage of sorts for our basement and have been pulling up our pictures from way back.  Sadly, our digital days only go back to 2004 so we don't have any pics of the little 'uns when they were, well....little.

But I came across this and sighed...


Then I saw this one and broke out in baby gibberish...


"Look at those wittle chubby arms and cheeks!"  Maddie used to love "reading" to Jake and they'd drop down anywhere to read books.  She had the cutest little voice and he was enthralled with almost anything she read to him.

Don't get me wrong, I've loved each new stage my kids grow into.  I love their ages now and how we can laugh and joke together.  But I loved these ages too and all the extra folds that went with it.

No comments: