Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Fun

Last weekend Maddie was gung-ho to have some fun in the leaves.  The problem is - we don't really have many of those laying on the ground. That wasn't going to deter her though and she managed to create this pile:


When she announced the big moment of "The Jump" I told her I was impressed with how many leaves she had found.  She told me, "I know!  Believe me, I had to dig to find these!"

As you can see, we still have tons of leaves on trees.  In fact, in only the last two days have most of our backyard trees started to change color.

She counted down, and she was off...


Sadie didn't want to be left out of all the fun and was racing around Maddie trying to get her attention...



Let's be honest - I didn't want to be left out of the fun either...


But Maddie didn't throw leaves on me.

And before heading back inside, I turned to find this.  Maddie was talking to Sadie about how much fun they had while cleaning all the teeny tiny leaves out of her fur.  True friendship.



No comments: