Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

This morning began at 5:55 for Mike and I and the kids were out of bed by 6:15.  By 6:45 they looked like this:


This year Maddie and I both recycled dresses from past years; however she got new shoes.  Of course, we've all seen Jake's suit now; I believe this was his fourth time wearing it to church so far.

The rest of the day was great.  We got home about 12:30, had a delicious lunch of hot dogs and popcorn while watching the movie, "Flicka".  Afterward we headed outside where the rest of the afternoon was spent putting up the basketball hoop the kids received for Christmas. 

Dinner tonight was crab legs and biscuits followed later by chocolate-marshmallow ice cream.  The kids have one more day of spring break, but after a week off for each of us, it's back to reality for Mike and I tomorrow. 

I know - I hear the sad, little violins playing too.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Kerry, they are just too cute. I love Maddie's little hair cute. It make her look so grown up! And Jake is just "the man". lol!!