Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Hair Day

This morning I heard the kids goofing off upstairs - refrain - I heard a lot of laughing. But, this isn't a bad thing, of course so I didn't pay a whole lot of attention.

Well, Jake came downstairs a short while later and he was so excited with his look. Seems that Maddie had been playing hairdresser...she had styled his hair into a mohawk of sorts...

See that teeny, tiny peak? That caused the giggles. Here's him with the artist...

I don't know if he thinks this is a good idea to wear to school. And, while it isn't the worst hair-do I could ever hope he has, it probably isn't something I'm going to suggest he go for everyday. Mostly because in 20 minutes when it had dried out he had to run upstairs and do it all over again. I really don't need to create a hair-monster in 1st grade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good hair-do Jake. Madie did a good job. See you soon.